click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

eyecandy #122454253

he's like in my class so i see him everyday.

ultra drawn to his aloof character.
i love analysing people.
the more reserved you are, the more interested i get.


whatever it is, i really just can't figure him out.
and idk how to get close to him.
i think he alr suspects that i am gay, not that it's rocket science.
he's homophobic and i don't want him to be creeped out more than he alr is.
still, he's like my current obsession.
i wanna lift his veil and marry him see his through colours.


~

this other guy in class.
i got him to open up to me before.

he was being super cynical at that point of time, with the people arnd him.
furthermore, he had a crush on this girl...who used to be close to me.(another drama)


then a few days later, he just left me aside and got close with these 2 guys, both mcps who are kinda irritating.
fine.
obviously i got jealous and left him alone.

a few weeks later, that girl told me that he confessed and i was just shocked.
i advised him against it previously cos she's alr having a scandal with this other guy, whom she is dating now (or they might have broken up...idk)
and he confessed in such a manner that it was pressurrissing for that girl (not that we were still close then but it is just damn childish). it went smth like "...so if you dont see me next sem in this course...you know why"

impression of him just died there and then.

now, i sense that he's going through some rough patch.
asked him what's wrong and he didnt answer.
so be it.
then my other friends told me to dig out what's his problem.
but urgh.
idk how.

why is my sch life so dramatic. :(
dramas are damn fun to watch, but irritating when it happens arnd u!

No comments:

Post a Comment