click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Thursday, December 2, 2010

kiss? agar-agar?

mom: eh lmo, what does this mean?
(shows me her sms while covering the sender's info surreptitiously)

it showed:

:-*

me: er...idk. wait i ask my friend.
(i know i'm very dumb for not knowing what's that but i've never used it before!)

so i smsed AN and he replied: kiss lol


i was like omg!

wo ma zai gao wai yu?!
(my mom's committing adultery?!)

can't be from my dad.
he barely knows how to use punctuation in smses.
neither does he show his emotions.
never have i heard him once saying "ily".
i really don't want to know.
the kay-poh me feels like snooping, but i shan't invade her privacy right?
or maybe i really do have an overactive imagination.

~

 another funny convo.

so i went to my grams for dinner, she made cai yan/agar agar/ jelly.

tried and found it too sweet.
oh well.
it's really sweet if i find it ok!
i've a sweet tooth.
my favourite old-people-food.

-it's solid honey(?) and powdered-peanut wrapped in a pohpiah skin.


anw, my bro brought his terrapin over for my gram's maid to take care in his absence.
we're heading over to some nearby country for holidays.
(yes we're poor. other families are going to egypt/ europe etc etc and i'm jealous. i havent seen snow before ok! i'm so deprived.)
i'll be back on monday. miss me k? :D 
this means i've to sleep early tonight and wake up early tml. great!

so she was asking: how much to feed?

bro: er...agar agar lah!

maid, exclaiming: HUH IT CAN EAT AGAR AGAR?!

whole family burst out in laughter.
:)


oh in case of language barriers, agar agar is a slang for estimate. it also means jelly.

2 comments:

tuls said...

its agak agak you AJ! hahahaha.. your malay surely damn cha wan! hhahahahaha.. sorry.. im damn evil!

enjoy your trip to your neighbouring countries k!!

little-mister-obsessive said...

hahahahha evil slut! no lah in SG we dont pronounce the "k" and call it agar agar. idk y. but we're known for our lazy tongues? :P

and it's neighbouring country. no plural. haix. ur english then cha wan.

Post a Comment