click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Thursday, December 30, 2010

x'mas 2010

so yeah i spent my x'mas with my family and some distant relatives this year.
we stayed in a chalet on some islet for three days with nth much to do.
i ate, slept, mahjonged, fished (didnt catch any this time but i did the on my previous visit. i even released the struggling fish from the hook. gross :X) and bbq-ed.


an auntie an i were teaching my mom and other cousins/ aunties how to MJ!
we were teaching and playing at the same time, looking at their tiles and telling them which tiles to discard to increase their chances of winning.
and erm, let's call her Auntie N, said, "wow i've learnt how to play only after one session...i'm such a genius right?"

she didn't even say it in a joking tone.
god, she's one of those ostentatious act tai tai kind.
cant stand ttm.
oh well, she's the only auntie i don't like.
luckily our relationship is quite distant; he's my dad's cousin or smth and we do not have to see each other often.

her son's no better.
the first thing he said when he saw me was, "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"
i just ignored him.
wtf, cant i have a pimple outbreak :X
(i just bought 30 masks online @ $16. waiting for it to be sent from korea heheheheheh. any good products to recommend?)

but my x'mas wasnt spoilt cos of them.
cos the rest of the people were awesome.


and gosh, i just found out from siao eh that my uncle (let's call him jojo) admitted to law that he's gay.
because of a long line of offspring, my late grandfather had siblings that are way younger than him, such that one of his bro is just a little older than my dad.
thus, my dad's uncle and him have children of similar ages.
but in fact, jojo's one "rank"/ "generation" above me and i'd have to call him uncle.
(idk if you guys understand but if not, just ignore and know that jojo's my distant uncle who's three years my senior.)

anyhoo, jojo went to the same high school with law and i realised that when i was stalking law on fb.
then i told siao eh about them (before he got hacked) and he reported jojo's confession to me recently.
alson, jojo's fb indicates that he is in a rls with a guy!
gosh gosh gosh so awesome! 
but hmmmmmmm idk how i'll confront him.
soooo fun!!! 
maybe during cny, i'll down him a few drinks and dig the cat out of his bag.
*prays that such an opportunity will arise*


ohoh and rmb P
jojo works under P's sister in a restaurant.
P and i even went there to kope ice-cream last time.
the aj world is really a small one, in SG at least.

3 comments:

Aiden said...

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

Hahahaha. He sounds so dramatic! xD

And you're evil >_< Planning to make people drunk and all!

Anonymous said...

just curious what facemask did you buy? xD

little-mister-obsessive said...

oh erm, DERMAL Collagen Essence Mask.

http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=401141573

Post a Comment