click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Friday, December 10, 2010

signals

HFC, panda and empty came over to my place.
it's like their first visit to my new place since i moved last year.
had steamboat and mahjong session.
buhahhha.

empty went home and the rest are sleeping right now.
the 3 of us went for a little walk arnd my district earlier on.
i needed to use the restroom so they waited in the petrol kiosk while i relieved myself.
after i came out, and asked them to continue walking, i noticed the cashier smiling at me (or maybe at us but i'd be delusional and think it was just me).
he picked up an apple and did this:

with a seductive grin of course.

i smiled and looked away, pretending to be engrossed in our conversation.
was telling them what i noticed and HFC could sense that he was ~ too.

i guess it was kinda obvious.
even with a rosak (yay i used malay in my post) gaydar like mine,  if i'd to harp on the fact we weren't even customers and yet he still smiled so intently at us , his orientation is so perceivable.
but what was i to do?
go up to him?
then what?
introduce myself?
compliment him?
slip him a note with my number?


i simply do not have the temerity to do that.
what did i do?
i threw a smile, as we walked out of the petrol station.
but i noticed his eyes was still on me!
i turned, knowing i wouldnt approach him, and rejoined the conversation.




so i was telling them this would be all easier if i had an iphone.
GRINDR!
and one of them said: huh now the apps so zai ah? can sense gayness?



how should one respond to sent signals in daily life?
i'd imagine that it's different from responding to guys in showeroom for lalala...
eyeing is sufficient; i dont need verbal communication for that. (not that i'm inept in that)
 but for signals sent for other purposes, the recipient would have to muster a huge amount of courage to provide the wanted response, wouldnt it?


p.s. he was tall and blonde. not eye-candy cute but passable though.

2 comments:

Aiden said...

hahaha I really get confused with "signals". It's like, what if you interpret it wrong or something like that? And yeah I agree on the courage part.

Tall and blonde but not eye candy. Hmm I'm trying to imagine :P

Aiden said...

P.S. You can use Grindr even on an iPod touch. Much cheaper than an iPhone ;)

Post a Comment