click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

finally changed playlist

my workplace had been playing cny songs ever since jan i think.
at first, i kinda liked it...like embracing the joyous cny atmosphere.

but then i had to work there consecutively for a week or so, and they had to play the songs on loop!
so it was *king kong kiang* the whole time and i got so sicked of it, i think it ruined my cny this year.
somehow i wasn't all that excited abt cny like the previous years.
i'm a person who gets bored super easily.
and when i'm sick of something, i would just do it half-heartedly.
so i've been late for work and leaving early these few days :X
i know it isn't an excuse, but urgh i need constant change!
another reason is cos there isn't interesting people for me to talk too as well since there's no one my age.
come on anyone needs a temp in sg? LOL
i think i'd be labelled as one of the "job hoppers" in future.
i'd leave if there isn't challenge. unless the pay/ working hours (i.e. allows me to sleep in the morning/ not too strict on me being late) is attractive.

i stepped in my workplace today and with my fingers crossed and felt relieved when i heard love songs instead!
i suddenly had an epiphany.
the only reason why love songs are playing is because valentine's coming.
retail outlets go all out to match the atmosphere with upcoming festivals!

god don't tell me i will get bored of love songs too :X

No comments:

Post a Comment