click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

narcissism

i love the ipod camera!

it allows me to take awesome pics of myself!

cos i can take self-shots, plus it's super fast somemore.
can find the right angle to make my face looks super slim.
it's speed allows me take multiple shots (to choose the glamest one later) and i dun have to freeze my face for so long!

the only thing i hate about it is the resolution.
wtf y must it be clear enough to capture my blemishes.
pimples + chicken pox scars all can see wtf!

i'm such a zi lian kuang LOL.
but you know, if there are some tricks u can play to look glam in a pic, why not?
nth much you can do to change your looks in real life, so might as well be photogenic and let others who have not met you think you're good looking.
it's especially important to create this illusion on trevvy etc
:P

~

i love this pic!

1 comment:

tuls said...

trevvy whore!! hahahahaha

Post a Comment