click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Sunday, February 13, 2011

quarrel at work

had my first quarrel at work today!
WOOHOOO!


i was super pissed of cos the customer service person paged me to handle a situation which she could have settled.

actually, the customer asked if she could return the item and i do not know anything about the supermarket's return policy so i directed her to the customer service centre..

and they paged me there and expect me to handle the customer just because she was holding my product.

i was like, "i do not know about your company's return policy and it is something which you could have settled. i have no power to authorise exchange/return...it is the manager's decision. so why did u page me here for?! if you want u should page the manager out and ask him!" (in chinese)

then she still yaya kelapa and "oh cos you would still have to see if the product is in good condition to be exchange wa?!t"

HELLO! the customer was asking about exchange in future and you want me to judge if it is in good condition to be returned?! you expect me to get a premonition???

we quarrelled right there in front of the customer, who in the end left after saying "nvm".

i know this shouldnt happen but she provoked me first. that fat bitch! hope she never slims down.
in the end i just walked off too.
then i saw my manager in the store and told him about what happened.
he was like, "next time just say 15 days in good condition and dun care alr"

but i still cant stand it that they always anyhow page promoters out to do shit they can settle.
imbeciles!
i think she complained to that manager oso cos he came to speak with my "upstairs" and told her to tell me not to quarrel in front of customers in future. i wasnt scolded lah.

i dun think the customer complained cos she was nice. so it was that fat bitch lor! she insisted on quarrelling with me still dare to say! plus it's here duty to handle customers' enquiry, not push the job to other people.

ggrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment