click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Monday, February 21, 2011

handyman

i was singing "tian tian ye ye by f.i.r" while drying myself in the shower yesterday...

right after i sang the "how do i live~~~" part, the lights went off.


i was thinking wtf, my voice got that high me.
(it's possible to shatter glass with human voice...read it somewhere before)


anyhoo, i got out of the toilet and went back to my room.
played with my ipod for a while (i freaking dropped it just now and the screen is cracked! FML) and tried to sleep.
but i drank too much water earlier and needed to use the toilet.
i tried to ignore it and sleep cos there's no light.
i dun want to use a toilet without light! i can barely aim accurately when lights are on.

how i wish there was some handyman that knows how to deal with this kind of  "manly stuff".
i know nuts about changing light bulb.
it was 4am in the morning (yes, been suffering from insomnia :X) and my dad's asleep.
no one to help me change! :(

when i couldnt stand it any longer, i decided to TRY changing it myself.
so i turned on the living room lights and found out that they were spoilt too!

realised then that there must have been a trip!
my room's electricity was fine.
only the living room/ toilet/ kitchen was affected.
so i decided to do something i've never done before: open that main circuit box thingy.
(i've no idea wat it's called. issit elcb?)
and true enough...there was a switch that pointed down, unlike the rest.
was about to flick it up with my finger when i rmb it's still an electrical main...there might be large currents passing thru and i dun want to die of electrocution.
grabbed the nearest insulator (my hp pouch) i could find and flicked it.
ran to the toilet, turned on the light and was relieved. (pun!  LOL)


yes, i dun like doing all these things.
from changing lightbulbs to fixing a trip, i want my future bf to be able to settle :)
i dun wanna touch anything from a toolbox either.
and if possible, he should not be afraid to kill lizards.
(i can handle non-flying cockroaches.)
that way, my hands would not get dirty.
so awesome if there's really someone who can do these things for me hahhahahaha.
actually should be quite easy to get him to do it...just act bimbotic and scream!

to think i almost landed a job as a bicycle promoter.
it would have taken me forever just to learn how to fix the gears.

2 comments:

tuls said...

typical bottom...

Aiden said...

O.O you were singing in the shower and the lights went out? Hahahaha xD

I HATE lizards too!

Post a Comment