click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Sunday, April 3, 2011

butch and HON

sooooo i was returning home from work via the mrt then bus.
went into the cabin and omg!
saw that hot old neighbour again lol!


but ah. it was just so super dao as usual.
i think he knows lah...gays arent that insensitive to ppl checking us out right.
i did not intend to be subtle either. though i was still afraid of staring right at him. rude?

and later, we boarded the same bus (like obviously lol.)
he was right in front of me, watching some cartoon i think.
gotta improve on my phone-screening speed :X

we sat in the same row, but at diferent side of the bus.
(idk the right preposition to use -.-)
like...i was on the right and he was on the left of the bus and the pathway is inbetween us.
anyhoo i guess if i had boarded a little later, the seats wld have been filled and i wld have a reason to sit beside him. then perhaps we wld talk?
but he appears to be those super dao kind so idk lah.

after i've sat down, this "cute guy" (yes again LOL) came and sat beside me.
he could have actually sat beside that hot old neighbour (HON) also but he chose me! WOOHOO!
lololol.
the only thing i cld have beaten HON at was my youth (and maybe my brown hair. dyed recently :P).
otherwise, how could italy have won six pecs?

and that "cute guy" sat in such a way that our arms were in contact throughout the journey.
when the bus was turning, i used it as an excuse to exert more force than usual on him to test water.
and surprisingly, he did not move his arm away.
if i were him, i wld have been kinda irritated and make a large movement when breaking the contact.
but our contact remained until he got up and alighted.

that was when i managed to get a closer look of him and realise that his features are exceptionally feminine.
idk why i didnt register that when i first looked at him.
perhaps it was all obscured by "his" manly actions.
it was either "he" really has feminine features...or that yours truly ate a butch's tofu today :)
way to go lmo!

2 comments:

Mr ET said...

I got it once. Before I came to KL, I am quite confident tat I can identify one's gender just by a glance. But I was wrong as there are times, especially when I go to Berjaya Times Square. there also once, I can't determine if this guy is a girl or a guy. Luckily i got to see him the second time at the same McD in BTS wearing a sport singlet.
So any chance this HON will have "E" and "Y" added at the back?

little-mister-obsessive said...

ikr some of them look real "twinky"!

nah not possible. he's twice my age? and as i said, he's super dao lol.

Post a Comment