click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Monday, April 11, 2011

front seat or back seat?


i dont know the asnwer cos i hate physics tyvm :).
that wasnt in my syllabus either...i think.
i've always admired those enjoy physics.
it's so boring that i just wanted to die in physics lessons!
my teacher didn't help either.
and me being a night owl meant that i'd have to pull my hair, pinch my face and whatnot to stay awake while jigglypuff sang for that 45minutes.
on some days, it'd sing for 2 periods and that was when i'd definitely take a break n walk slowly to the restroom.

i believe most gays hate physics! hahaha
i've only met one gay engineer so far.
those gays i've talked to in engineering course hate it and was forced to be there cos their score couldn't qualify for other courses.
or maybe physics is just too boring that everybody hates it right right? :P



p.s. ok i admit i'm very biased against physics cos i wasted 4 years of my life on it. i deserve to slam it. :D


i

2 comments:

Aiden said...

I HATE physics too! And jigglypuff? Hahaha

I think the answer is front seat..

I used F=μR. But not so sure whether it's the right method :S

little-mister-obsessive said...

A: lalala idk that formula at all hehe

Post a Comment