click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Thursday, April 21, 2011

hokkien

my hokkien's not awesome...but passable enough to communicate with my grams. :)

i was very tempted to talk to my orientation friends in hokkien...but most of them do not understand it.
there was this ah lian there...her speaking style is quite infectious and i sorta caught it.
talking to ah lians are awesome...they just speak their mind and u wont have to be wary at all times if they harbour any ulterior motive.
they're easy to read and are very entertaining.
make awesome chat buddies!
wish everyone would be as harmless/ non-scheming like them.


hokkien style umbrella:


love this ttm!
wa eh hor sua. hor hor hor!

it has a mysterious calming effect on me.
my real mother tongue...nothing is more soothing than that.

1 comment:

Vincent~ said...

this is entertaining lolx, go papaya sisters!

i am quite sucky with my foo chow oso, quite sad, relatives always jest with tat zzz

Post a Comment