click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

don't dish out what you can't take

don't you just hate it when imbeciles talk behind your back?

i just arrived at work and decided to rest in the storeroom since there was no customers.

then this pair of idiotic staff came in as well. (they are sorta like outcasts there. none of the staffs like them)
one of them muttered to the other before leaving, "that promoter ah...come to work first thing is to play games..."


i hate it when others talk bad abt me behind my back.
like hello, if you've got a problem with me, trash it out in front of me.
i'd respect you for that.

was so pissed off.
ended my game and went outside as well.
who was she to care if i was playing or not. my manger have not even forbidded me from doing so.
and she is just another lowly staff who's too kaypoh for her own good!

i waited for her to walk by...
stared at her and said, "yes lady boss. i'm out here alr. do u have any instructions for me?!"


she feigned ignorance...asking me why i was saying that to her.
kept denying and walked away.


and guess what, she complained to her manger later.
seriously, she's such a loser who cant fight her on battles.
and she's like at least 30 years older.
that manager is a classic too.
he reported it to my manager without even first asking me what had happened.
he happily believed her side of the story?!
i dont mind him complaining to my manager, but at least hear my side of it first?!


turned out, she really added salt and vinegar to her story.
saying that she was merely informing me there were customers asking abt my product (there was no one to serve when i went out lah!) and that i had shouted at her at the top of my voice.
please lah, i spoke to her outside of the storeroom. if i had raised my voice, customers would have long crowded around?!
and her manager was dumb enough to believe her story.


thankfully, mine knew me well enough that i wouldnt have retorted if she did not provoke me first.
i wasnt even reprimanded. he just told me to ignore her in future.



hate it when people seek help from a higher authority to settle their scores.
if she can't take it, dont talk bad about other ppl behind their back!
or at least be smart enough to make sure the victim doesn't find out.
furthermore, that remark was just meant as a warning for her to stfu.
i have not even started being mean lah -.-
don't mess with the wrong bitch if you can't handle it.

3 comments:

tuls said...

i will ask buddha to slam that bitch!!

little-mister-obsessive said...

omg that's damn fast leh!

Mr ET said...

What goes around comes around. Today is her day, dunno what will happen in the future. :) cheer up, not like you are gonna work there permanently right? unlike you, thats is her life, hardly can change that in the future, for you, you still have a very bright future ahead.

Ask Stephen Chow also can lar. Buddha's Palm Strike!!!

Post a Comment