click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tired

i've been awake for the past 30 hours or so i guess.
i was afraid i wouldn't be able to wake up at 5am in the morning so i decided not to sleep at all.
shall blog abt the jb trip tml.

right now, the anxiety of starting school in a whole new environment is kicking in.
i received calls from seniors/lecturers that informed me of orientaton details.
my lecturer even taught me how to access my school-based email so i can download details of the events.
i'm such a tech-no that i never knew outlook.com existed before she told me about it.
application for the scholarship has started.
i shall apply when school starts. so i'd have the required supporting documents ready.
i really hope i'd be able to clinch it.
but for that to happen, i'd have to be shortlisted and interviewed.
i have never been part of a formal interview before!
my leadership positons have all been bestowed upon me by mostly luck and a minute manipulation behind.
idk how to face a panel and not feel nervous.
i'd just have a freezed-smile on my face to divert their attention.
i'm actually scared again.
glad that my tireness will allow me to concuss soon...idk how i'd be able to fall asleep with these self-inflicted scares flowing through my head...
ttfn.

2 comments:

zhenyu27 said...

crazy guy

little-mister-obsessive said...

zhenyu: u juz bothered to read and even comment on a crazy guy's blog...i'm sure that suggests that u are perfectly sane. :)

Post a Comment