click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

started school!

sch started on mon for me.
quite tired after orientation so nv update lalala.

anw hmmmmmm my gaydar never *ding ding ding* yet.
super not fun.
dun believe so many students non are gay.
acting damn good nia...hahahahaha.

suspect this senior of mine is one though,
hahahaha damn shuai lah! *heartmelts*
he's like one of the overachievers.
gpa close to four + numerous ccas + shuai + hot + tanned.
i want! tyvm :)

the only thing is that he's shorter. hahaha

i think i'd find out by asking if he's attached and blah blah blah.

he initiated a convo with me today lah...he's like one of the in-charge of the camp and noticed i was damn tired.
*honoured*
altho a sian face is my normal expression.

so yep, my orientation group ppl are really nice.
not the forever damn high kind but definitely not dead.
but idk any1 else from my course yet :X
wannna see if there's any hahahaha.

how i wish my gaydar was stronger!!!

1 comment:

tuls said...

britney spears stronger!! :)

Post a Comment