click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Sunday, January 30, 2011

faster shake!

abc: eh lmo! let me see your ipod touch!


i took it out and was like OMG FUCK.
what if she finds my grindr app?! (i left in in the folder but have not dl-ed that folder lock app)
handed her my ipod without unlocking it.

*acts innocent* while buying time to think of what to do...

abc: eh unlock for me leh!

takes the phone back and grudgingly unlocked it...gave it back to her.

abc: how come it's a game screen? end it lah!

took it back again.
pressed the home button.
clicked on that folder...
held on to the app icon.

throughout that time i was like

fucker icon...shake...shake faster shake and show that freaking "X"!
luckily i learnt how to delete apps the day before, or i would have been outed!
so close.

abc: oh all games only? chey...

PHEW

1 comment:

Aiden said...

I hate it when people want to play with my phone! But yeah, I've also been in the "faster shake!" situation before. Hahahaha xD

Post a Comment