click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Saturday, January 15, 2011

flaking

went swimming with a few classmates today.
including d1, d2 and j2.

wooohooo~~!
hotness attack!

hahhahahahha.

i hate swimming when the sun is up!
i think i can't get sunburnt anymore cos i'm freaking tanned.
why does some people's tan fade so easily while mine would refuse.
is my body too conducive for melanin growth or smth?

and yes, even after applying sunscreen, my skin would still peel and flake.
as if i'm moulting.
like a snake changing it's skin.
LOL

i really hate it.
next time, i'd land myself a wealthy guy.
who has an apartment with a large indoor swimming pool.
hehehe.
nah i'll just earn big bucks and buy myself one.
*floating sandcastles*


and even AN has a bf alr.
why am i left on the shelf?
yeah i dun wanna take care of 27 cats as well! :X
dear dear where are you? LOLOLOL

k this is all that's on my mind right now...as tuls suggested.
still such a sucky post...just wait till i find my bf!
it'll be even more diabetic than ever!
*more sandcastles*

2 comments:

tuls said...

hahahahah... my name again! hahahahahah... i mean its good wert to just pour out whatever is on your mind :) genuine:)

Vincent~ said...

my 27 cats idea! u have to fight with me for those cats! rawr!

Post a Comment