click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i want a clean slate

one of the reasons i chose to pursue my course is because most of my schoolmates would be doing A levels.
little did i know that 3 of them would select the same course as me.

idk, i just feel like i need a fresh place to start over.
not that my secondary school life was a total disaster, i just long for a new environment.
i would very much prefer my course to not have any familiar people.

especially since i'm not close to the three of them. AT ALL.
and only one is hot.
so yeah, no point having them in my course. :X

hmmm...there's actually some hope of them not entering.
the hot guy chose an International Baccalaureate school for his first choice...whose last year's cop (cut-off-point) was 5 (if i didn't remember wrongly) so i shall pray that he gets in.

i just realised i shld not say what my course cop was or it'll be super easy to trace.

heard the other 2 didn't meet last year's cop.
so i shall pray that my course's cop will be even lower this year.
and they wouldnt stand a chance of geting in.
woohooo~~

:X
ok but this is damn evil.
idk lah, i feel very conflicted.

but it isn't my decision after all.
shall leave it to fate then.
*crosses fingers*
i will not quit even if any of them enters the course.
will. score. with. flying. colours. :)

sidenote: if the cop gets too low, i may not get in. so juz hope that i'll be the only one from my sch to enter lah ok :X

2 comments:

tuls said...

you will fly.. i will loan you my rainbow wings :) hahahahaha

little-mister-obsessive said...

wtf that's super fast!

Post a Comment