click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Monday, January 3, 2011

taking things for granted?

was talking to my colleague today...we were talking abt our education.
i realised she started work right after secondary school...and her current pay is quite miserable.

me: have you thought of finding another job then?
her: yeah, but it's difficult. i'd have to compete with all the poly and uni students. and they all have that piece of paper...
me: oh. er nvm lah jy lor. try and save up and study next time?
her: hahaha save? i've been saving for a long time. as to furthering studies, i guess it's only for those with decent family conditions. i really do not dare to think abt it.

i was at a total loss of words.
i really didnt know what to say...
everything that came out of my mouth sounded naive and ignorant.
whatever i could have said would just sound like a mockery to her?

i'm really glad that i do not really have to worry about my tuition fees.
or at least not yet...

my results are coming out soon.
it's such a torment.
i'm confused about choosing the right path to further my studies now...

1 comment:

Vincent~ said...

my mom is oso like tat, even between government workers, tat piece of paper is a must, they dun care abt experience and outcomes, kinda sad. zz

Post a Comment