click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Friday, March 11, 2011

Delayed

My flight is delayed for an hour and I'm waiting in the lounge. Using their wifi to blog. Gonna try grindr ltr lol. CNN is going non stop about the 8.9M quake in japan. Hope the devastation will not be overwhelming like szechuans. Think the Japanese are more prepared with their constant drills.

~

I am so bored. The closest grindr is 6.7km away. I've ran out of pastries to try. Gonna finish reading the new posts. Rowr.

I'm trying different kinds of coffee now. Can't tell the difference between latte and cappuccino. Except that cappuccino is more foamy?

2 comments:

savante said...

Really don't know why flights are getting delays these days! I think I've had my flights delayed twice already in a month. Damn.

little-mister-obsessive said...

i guess my delay was due to some complication arising from the quake in japan? i dun travel that often to know the delay frequency haha. but yeah it's uber irritating to encounter delays.

Post a Comment