click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

shopping trip

as i mentioned, i went for a 2nd short trip.
it was wit straight friends, who cant shop and i guess they werent really the right company for my intention of this trip.


we went for a week, and obviously i didnt plan to shop the whole time.
went to different tourist attractions for the first few days.
there would usually be time after each day for my shopping, which they would spend watching and listening to their ipods.
i asked them to return to the hotel first cos i rly didnt like the feeling of people waiting for you while you float down the aisles.
i dont know how gfs are able to shop with their bfs waiting outside the shop...you'd have to be rly thick-skinned to pull that off.
the same thing repeated on the 2nd last day, which i planned to be solely spent on shopping.
i was quite fed up cos i didnt force them to follow me and they were just standing there looking glum while i browsed.
so after a while, i told them to find something to do by themselves for the rest of the day and leave me to shop on my own.
i'm so glad they agreed.


my haul for the day: four pairs of shoes! :)
and a few pieces of clothings for myself and siblings.


i wanted to get this adidas jacket, but when i asked if there was my size, they told me it was for females.
quite disappointed since it was one of the nices, liked the colour of the stripes on the sleeves.


when i returne to the hotel, they were like wtf do u need so many shoes for?!
me: cos it's cheaper mah. and i only have two pairs at home. one is sports shoe and i always wear the other pair.


my first time going crazy splurging on shoes hahahaa.


i saw this pair of boots which i fell in love with immediately!
but it was $210 sgd?!

couldn't bear to buy.
anybody wants to sponsor? lol

clarks chilton.



p.s. i did make them wait unnecessarily though...when i needed toilet everyday after we had breakfast. idk wat's wrong with my digestive system...it only wants to work after i've had breakfast. they'd spend 20 mins or so wating for me to finish before the activities begins :X but idk why this only happens when i'm travelling? so irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment