click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Saturday, March 5, 2011

never will be

went to another place for work again.
normally, i would hate being sent to another place as it would be a total different environment again, with no one familiar to chat with.


i pulled a long face to work.
it wasn't until i arrived at my counter, and discovered that i had a partner!
such a surprise as most of the time when i'm posted to other places, it's cos that place's full-time cmi.
but today, i had a partner cos there were 2 counters (right beside each other)...they've some sales going on.


and guess what, he was perfect.
tall! awesomely my height!
cute...with flawless complexion.
like seriously, i couldn't spot any blemishes.
and yes, he was the perfect build for my height.
i'm...too fat. he wasnt at all.

throughout the day, i kept stealing glances at him.
a few times, i stared right into his eyes, with my "i'm freaking bored" expression and he smiled and replied "yeah...very sian right!"

he seems to be a very grounded person.
all the more attractive.
he's approachable, funny, mature.
a few years older than me, he finished ns.

he was perfect for me!

the only thing was that...
wait for it...

HE IS FUCKING STRAIGHT :(
wtf.
he talked abt this girl he likes in the other department and my heart sank.

i've zero luck in relationships so far this year.
lol ok lah, this is the first time, since a very very x999999 long time ago that i wanted someone so badly.
rly hate it when the guys i've set my eyes on are straight.
it means i do not even stand the slightest chance. :(

~

oh and when i started work today, i was arrowed immediately.
while exchanging pleasantries, an auntie promoter from the other brand said "you seem to be more suited to sell fashion products instead..."

and another guy promoter also from another brand said i looked older than my age. 2 years.
i was kinda pissed. lol. got suaned for no reason.
then when he asked me to guess his age, i wanted to say 40 but decided that i shld be nice and not as tactless as him so i said, "thirty...(damn long pause)...plus?

and guess what, he was only 21!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO THAT INTENTIONALLY.
i was so happy i got my revenge! i sincerely thought he was that old ok :X

2 comments:

tuls said...

try to convert them la.. i know lots of friends manage to convert straight ones to people like us :)

little-mister-obsessive said...

i dun wan! like super bad lol. plus it'll take a super long time.

Post a Comment