click!

Stop Hating On The Feminine Gays!

this is NOT LMO! but the awesome

Sunday, March 27, 2011

embarrassed

i ended worked and rushed for the mrt but i still missed it by that much.
just my luck.

walked towards the end of the station, saw this cute guy sitting on the bench.
sat down at the other end of the bench...eyed him sparingly.
i was in the midst of my smurfs game when the train came.
just when i got up, i felt a tap on my shoulder.
it was him!

you know, the omg moment...
with tons of questions rushing through your head.


was i too obvious with my staring?
what is he gonna say to me?
i rmb my phone number right...



cute guy: excuse me...
and pointed to the bench i sat on.



i wanted to knock my head onto the bench and just die then.
my fucking phone was lying there!


i was sooooooooooooooooo embarrassed i muttered "thanks", grabbed my hp and ran into the train.


for some reason, he didn't get on the train.
he just sat back down again...perhaps he was waiting for someone.


he was staring at me.
perhaps wondering how rude i was.
he saved me from losing a phone and i rushed off just like that?
but i was really too ashamed of myself and wanted to get away from this awkward situation asap.
plus i didnt want to miss my train.
and i was about to lose my smurf's hamering game!

i was still playing with my ipod when i looked at him from inside the train.
left his stare almost as quickly as i met it.
mouthed "thanks" again and won my game.


i'm rly sorrry i gave such a rude reaction...shld have thanked him profusely.
can't think when i'm embarrassed :X


p.s. i'm rly not like this normally. i've not lost my wallet/phone in my life. only misplaced them for a while and i'll find them back eventually.

p.p.s. AN-bitch- said that i find every guy cute. this is soooo not true. i know i've been calling every guy in my posts "cute". this is cos my vocab is really limited and i'm lazy to search thesaurus.com. and of cos, there isn't a lack of cute guys in SG and i see no point of blogging abt the cmi ones. so it appears that i find every single guy i see cute.

1 comment:

Post a Comment